Friday, February 12, 2010

What's New 2/12

It's time for What's New, and this one's special!

February 2nd: Time to go back to school. :(

February 3rd: My Birthday!!! :D But today didn't go as I expected; barely anyone remembered! Even EA remembered and gave me a 25% off coupon!

February 6th: I got my birthday present, a new stereo, and it sounds good!

February 7th: Set up a shelf for my stereo.

February 9th: The new Tobymac CD came out!

February 12th: I downloaded the new Tobymac CD. I'm listening right now! Also, today the winter break starts tomorrow, so no school until February 22nd!

I also think I took the perfect picture of my sackperson.

He's just begging to be made an avatar!














I hope to post back soon, and I'm guessing on Sunday at 12 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Last Updated: 2/7/2012