Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to Slow

Hello everybody. It's been a while. I don't know why I haven't posted, I just never got to it, maybe because I don't know what the weekly video should be, or maybe because my parents downgraded to slow internet. 20x slower is a big switch. *sigh*

On the bright side, I got confirmation that my copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition should pop in the mail on Monday, and I've been dying to play it. I don't know how well it's gonna go with slow internet; considering when I tried playing a community level today in LBP1 I waited 5 minutes for it to load, only to shut off the PS3 in disappointment.And with exams next week, will I get time in? Anyways, here's the weekly video for tomorrow. The LittleBigPlanet 2 Share Trailer. Because I couldn't find it on YouTube, I got it from PlayStation's Viddler. Hope it suffices.



Oh and BTW, don't forget about Awesome Day #16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Last Updated: 2/7/2012