Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Blog!

Exactly one year ago today, The ZGC Blog was born. It all started out with an idea of making of blog, because a few friends said they might be interested to read it. And out of the blue, it came. A few months ago, I realized, that I actually had readers!! I strode to keep them happy by attempting to post every week. And the view slowly grew. I never thought that a year later, I'd have over 500 views, it's a wonderful feeling. So I'd like to say a BIG thank you all my readers! As a gift, this week's video will be posted shortly.


For any of those interested, here are some stat charts. I think those 500 views were only counted after May though, but still 500 is a lot.

Click to Enlarge
And again, I can't thank you enough readers. You make this blog possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Last Updated: 2/7/2012